Tuesday, September 1, 2009

My WONDERFUL husband

Sunday I went to church....alone. Something I haven't done in YEARS! Talk about weird. Before you get the wrong idea let me explain. Both boys were a little congested and we didn't want to expose their weakened immune systems to ALL those nursery germs so we decided to keep them both at home. Well I had to work the Women's Ministry Fall Bible Preview Table that morning so Dee volunteered to stay home. Well not only did he do a wonderful job taking care of our boys but when I walked in this was sitting on the table...HOT! What is it you may ask? Most husbands would do good to even think about fixing lunch while watching 2 little tots, and if they did it would be sandwiches, take-out or something weird...but NOT my husband. He made me Ritz crusted Mahi-Mahi with oven potatoes with bacon and cheese, and steamed broccoli. Talk about WONDERFUL! It was so pretty and tasted so GREAT too that I had to take a picture. Sorry ladies, you had your chance...he's now MINE ALL MINE! Thank God I woke up and saw the light and married this man! Wonderful husband, father and cook! I'm so blessed!

No comments: