Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Picasso watch out!

This week I decided I should start letting the boys get more expressive by coloring/drawing. So I taped some paper down to their high chair trays and gave them these "toddler" markers by Crayola that are suppose to be made just for little hands. Well their easy enough for them to hold but to actually get the itty bitty marker end to draw on the paper is another story. Let's just say I'm NOT a fan of these anymore. Great idea, but it just does NOT work. So I ended up giving them some pencils and letting them draw away. Next time I'm at Wal-Mart or Target I'm going to get some JUMBO sized crayons for them. Anyhow here are some pictures of them expressing their artistic abilities. See the green marker I'm talking about...cute but try explaining to a 20 month old to hold the marker just right to make it mark on the paper, ha!
Of course Hooper had to see how it tastes and apparently it's not that good.

No comments: