Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Helping

With only 4 weeks and 1 day until Neyland's arrival, I'm going to try and do some massive catch up blogging before he gets here, so bear with me. A lot of these future blogs may be out of date by a week or two but I'm going to do the best I can. I just know once little guy gets here blogging will be few and far between for a while.
**
First, let me tell you about yesterday (no photos). It being Memorial Day weekend we did a MASSIVE clean out in this house, yippee! Closets, cabinets, drawers etc. It was exhausting but wow does it look and feel better around here. Once again, getting ready for Neyland. Anyhow you know how it is, you get one thing fixed and another breaks? Well I decided to clean out under the kitchen sink and when I did I found a massive puddle of water under it. YUCK! Not so much the water, but the mess around it was terrible! Anyhow we discovered we had a leak and Dee had to fix it. So in the mean time we had to let all the wood, etc dry right? So nothing could go back until it was all dry, therefore all the cleaning supplies etc were all over the counter tops. During this drying time we ran some errands and went to eat. When we came home I being SO PREGNANT had to go immediately to potty while Dee unloaded the van. When I came back to the kitchen I found Hooper sitting in a HUGE puddle of Dial Antibacterial hand soap with the bottle turned up to his mouth. I grab the soap, read the back and of course it says to immediately call poison control if swallowed, UGH! Poison Control...again! As I'm checking Hooper his mouth is one big bubble and the more he tries to talk the more bubbles come out. Thankfully he must not have consumed too much of it b/c poison control said he would just throw it up or have diarrhea for a day or so if he did. So all in all, he's fine, praise God and all I had was a mess. Now the sink is fixed, cabinet cleaned out and Hooper is VERY clean, ha! Now on to the pictures:
*
Back in Mid-April when Mamaw and Papaw came for a visit Hooper helped Daddy and Papaw clean the garage and move the baby bed from his room to Neyland's nursery. Here Hoop is mopping. You can't see it but there's a red laser beam that shines on the floor to show me where to stop when I park. It drives Hooper nuts and he tries and tries to "mop mop" it with the mop or with a rag all the time. Poor guy, he wants everything to be so clean and this one he just can't fix. He was so serious with his tools helping with the baby bed.


Even William got in on the action.
Now thanks to Hooper and all his help the baby bed is nicely assembled and ready to go! Just waiting on Neyland!

No comments: