Sunday, May 10, 2009

Showers & Poo

Thursday night I was about to take a shower and Hooper kept trying to open the door and get in...while the shower was heating up. I kept saying "no, no" but he was insistent. So Dee said "let him get in and see what it is" so we let him in to investigate and he loved it. He took a complete shower with me that night, one with Dee yesterday and this morning I was getting in and he started undressing himself saying "bubbles" as I turned on the shower. Mind you Dee was already gone to church so I was a little hesitant on this endeavor by myself but Hooper would not take no for an answer. As he was taking his pj's off I told him "no" but he looked up at me and said "PEEZ" (please) and signed it too. It was so cute I couldn't say no anymore. So off we both went to get our bubbles. These first few pictures are of his FIRST ever shower. The last few are of the Mother's Day present he gave me in the shower this morning. WARNING...NOT for the faint of stomach!
Not sure about the water coming from the shower head.
"Let's get our hands wet first and check this out."
"oh, shampoo bottles...fun"
** WARNING**
These next pictures are from this mornings shower.....
not as nice and innocent as the first few.
**********
Do you see the Mother's Day present he made me?
As I was rinsing my hair I notice a foul smell all of a sudden.....
and of course Dee is not here to help of all mornings!
He kept looking at it saying "mess, mess...mop, mop" as if I hadn't noticed, ha.
This was my fear since he didn't poo before getting in the shower. I sat him on the potty but he only tee-tee'd. I should have known better...he always poops in the morning after breakfast! Lesson learned! Not to worry, I immediately cleaned up the "mess" and the shower was sprayed down with bleach awaiting Dee's arrival from church to clean the rest of it. There are advantages of being pregnant,ha!
Ok, that's enough poo pictures for one day.
Happy Mother's Day, ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this blog!!!! However, I bet he will almost want to kill ya for it someday!!!! Keep 'em coming!!!! Lisa (from Paris)