Tuesday, April 6, 2010

All About Neyland

Rarely do I post a blog just about Neyland, but I thought his time was due. Here are some random pictures of the most beautiful baby in the world from 8-9 months that I just love. Just look at this makes my heart melt!!!!


We received some Costco coupons for wipes and Dee went a little wild. This man cannot turn down a good deal. I'm so proud of him! We should be good on wipes until Neyland is potty trained, ha!
Speaking of...here's the world's BEST dad! He always gives Hooper his bath and I give Neyland his. However for some reason on this night Dee ended up giving Neyland his bath and we discovered it was his first time ever bathing him. We could not believe it. He's just always so busy with Hooper I guess we just kind of overlooked it. Anyhow now he can say he's bathed Neyland!
Kind of a bad shot with Dee's arm in the way but I just love the look on Neyland's face.
My happy baby monkey!
Dee getting ready for night time prayers...and it look like Hooper is sneaking Neyland a drink. Hmmmm.
Oh what fun these three boys have together!
Cutest baseball player ever!
Since the weather has been getting warmer we are playing outside more and more. But since Neyland doesn't have much hair we must cover that beautiful head with a hat. And yes he still has on his pj's here. Some days it's just a pj day! Oh and notice he's clapping his hands. Just one of the many talents he possesses!
SWEET!


Please get me out of this Exersaucer...please!
Let's end with one last....Oh my~ What a look...notice the scratch between his eyes? I think it's time to trim those nails.
We are so blessed to have anyother sweet baby! God is so good!

No comments: