Friday, November 9, 2007

Fall Photo Shoot and trip to Blossom

This past weekend we went to Blossom, Texas for my 15 year High School Class Reunion. Yes, I'm THAT old! While there my Mom (Sue-Sue) babysat Hooper for the first time by herself and had a ball. Hooper also got to meet my brother, his Uncle Chris for the first time and thought he was quiet handsome. I think the feeling was mutual. Before we left Mom and I dressed Hooper up in this adorable outfit his Mammaw (Frances) bought him and had our own little photo shoot. It was so much fun! He didn't quiet enjoy it as much as Sue-Sue and I did.


(Please forgive the layout of the photos and text. I CANNOT figure out what I've done to make them into this arrangement. I'm about to pull my hair out trying to fix it, so I give up! BUT make sure you scroll to the very bottom of the blog before quitting as there are GAPS between pictures and text too!)


Aut WAS in the deer woods but came out to play with Hooper for a couple days. Can you blame him?









My what BIG eyes you have! We finally figured out who he got these from.....ME! Yes, finally something from me! I'm not just the oven who baked him, ha! I'll post look a like photos later. But I promise, those eyes....they're MINE!!









Meeting his uncle Chris for the first time. Well actually they've met several times, this is just the first time Chris felt comfortable enough to hold him.















Now for the Fall Photo Shoot. He was actually asleep in the second picture, but when he rolled over a bit, he opened his eyes at the exact perfect time I snapped the picture. My little shutter bug!




























I just had to snap some "not so flattering" pictures of him too, to capture his FULL personality!










What are you looking at?
















Our friend Rebekah came all the way from Commerce just to visit him for a couple hours! She should still be this little herself!

My ex-dog, Moses now lives with Mom and Dad. He gets cold at night so they put a heating pad under his mat and tuck him in. If he's really cold he'll cover up his own head under the covers too! Talk about SPOILED! I just couldn't resist posting this picture!








As usual, Aut had Hooper wound up giggling. I took these from across the room so they're a little blurry. But look how much fun Hooper's having! When he gets really tickled he bury's his face either with his hands or into who ever is holding him. It's adorable!














That's it! He's tuckered out!

Thanks for stopping by!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Sue-Sue had way too much fun on her week off of work last week! I bet she is not near as much fun tomorrow as she was when she was with Hooper last Monday! Ya'll have taken the cutest pics! I still think he's just like a little man!

Love Ya'll,
Lisa