Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hooper's First Halloween

Hooper's First Halloween was a huge success. He had a wonderful time as you can see. We took him Trick or Treating at Grand Homes (where I worked before having Hooper). They go all out each year decorating each department differently and all the workers in each dept. dress accordingly. It was hilarious! I know this may come as a total surprise to some of you but we went dressed up in our Tennessee attire. Hooper was the UT Football player, Dee was Coach Fulmer (UT's head coach) and I was dressed as and in reality am Hooper's Biggest Fan. We're trying hard to get him to smile here. No luck, ugh! Those cheeks are just too heavy.
Hooper was more intriqued with his rings than the people and candy.
Hooper meeting Mikayala for the first time. It looks like he's trying to hold her hand.
This is Mar'Sue, the wonderful lady I worked for at Grand Homes. She's soo cute. The Sales and Marketing Dept. were all Hillbillies. Mar'Sue really has pretty teeth....promise!
Chris Shewmake, Head Architect was getting some "practing" in. He is expecting his first child March 31, 2008. Congratulations Chris, you'll be a GRAND daddy!
If you cannot figure this out, Hooper is getting his first (and better be his only) mugshot. And he is NOT happy about it to say the least.
Dee and Hooper with Mr. Muscles himself, Cory.
After all the partying Hooper was ready for bed. We thought we'd let him wear his cute Halloween PJ's to bed. Check out those Jack-o-Lantern feet. His Aunt Donna bought these for him. Thanks Donna, he loves them!!!
Hoop posing and looking rather "wide eyed" to be going to bed soon.
Instead of going to bed he decided just to sit on it and ride it like a horse. I think he must have had too much candy tonight, ha.
Check out what his pj's say...."I want my Mummy!" Well he finally made it to bed after all. But he must watch his fish first before off to sleepy land.
Although he does not roll comletely over yet, he does 360* spins all the time. And he kicks his fish toy on and off all night in the midst of spinning around. At random times during the night I hear it singing on the monitor and Hooper's fast asleep just kicking away.
Notice the thumb in the mouth. I could hear this loud sucking noise coming from his room and when I went in this is what I found at 2:30 am. He was wide awake that night until 4:45 am. Dee and I finally figured out why....Mommy at a bunch of Halloween candy then passed it on to Hooper before bedtime. Boy did I learn that lesson...no more candy before bedtime for Mommy!

I was trying to get a picture of Hooper's crib and fishy toy at night so show what it looks like to him at bedtime but everytime the flash kept lighting things up like the above pictures. I finally had to manually turn the flash off to get it to show. You can't tell but the fish and seaweed sway in the water, bubbles float up around them and it plays very peaceful music. I get sleepy listening to it all the time. Makes me want to crawl up in his crib with him.
That's all for Hooper's first Halloween. Night night~!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dee and Daphney! Hooper is a cutie! Looks so very happy! Loved the Halloween costumes. Wonder how you picked them ha ha!
kelly