Thursday, November 1, 2007

Random cute photos

There is no great occassion for this blog, just some photos I thought were cute and wanted to share.

Hooper's Aut and Sue-Sue bought him these adorable overalls last weekend and he's adorable in them to say the least!

Hooper's high chair sits right next to Dee's chair at the table and they think this is play time. Every meal Hooper stares Dee down until he starts playing with him. Then it's squeal city!



Uh, Dad....I don't think I'm suppose to be standing on the table. Last Friday night I had the ladies from our Sunday School class over so Dee took Hooper and had guys night in the garage/wood shop. I went out to check on them and this is what I found. Dee is a GREAT Daddy! Hooper is not in this picture I know, but it's cute nonetheless. Gibson "uses" us to see out the windows up front. He acts like he wants lovin' from Dee then just stands on him to look outside.

Even though Hooper still is not the greatest fan of "tummy time" he's tolerating it more and more each day. Who could resist this face?
Please excuse the drool, but that's just part of life these days! I feel no teeth or even buds, but he drools and chews so much I know there must be something happening in there.
More Daddy and Hooper fun time. Dee lays Hooper on the ottoman and the fun times are about to begin.
I don't remember what he was doing here, but I love this picture of him!Look at my little Mr. Independent baby holding his bottle all by himself. Well not really, but he sure wants to. If you put it in his mouth and position his hands he'll try and feed himself and actually does a pretty good job...until the bottle moves then he can't figure out how to get it back.Another angle of him holding his bottle.

Now the teething ring he has mastered. He can grab it, pull it to his mouth, chew and repeat over and over again. Dee is right, he is a prodigy child!
Of course Gibson has to be as close to Hooper as he can be at all times. I just pray that Hooper doesn't start sharing his teething ring with him any time soon. Check out the look on Hooper's face. Something's not to his liking.






No comments: