Sunday, January 13, 2008

Christmas in Tennessee with the Harris'

Not only is this Christmas in Tennessee, but it's also Hooper's first trip to TN! And what a wonderful time we had. There are SO many photos I'm going to have to make a couple different blogs. This post is the day we had Christmas dinner and opened ALL the presents. Brace yourself for not only the cutest baby in the world but there are a ton of pictures!
Does he look happy or what? Oh how I love this baby!!! God is so good!

Now I know this will come as a surprise to most of you, but Hooper's Aunt Donna thinks he's pretty special! And from the looks of his face, I think the feeling is mutual!
Oh Aunt Donna, you're so fun to play with!

Mammaw and Pappaw gave Hooper a big boy car seat for Christmas. He has so much room now to play. Thank you so much!!!! It sure made the trip back to Texas much nicer for him!

One of Hooper's favorite things to do in TN is sitting in Pappaw's chair with him. It is just so comfy that he can't stay awake.
Hooper gave Mammaw a picture of himself and on the opposite side is his hand and foot print. We didn't mean to make her cry but we did nonetheless. Mammaw and Pappaw also gave Hooper this dump truck with HUGE lego blocks in it. So far he thinks it's only to chew on. Hopefully some day he'll figure it all out.
Does anyone remember the cartoon character Ziggy? He looks like him here.
Don gave Frances a computer for Christmas and she was THRILLED! Can you tell? Yesterday Hooper received an e-mail from her. She said it was her first e-mail to ever send. Hooper was honored!
Uncle David and Gibson spend a lot of time together when we're in TN. They seem to have a lot in common....lying on the couch, chillin'.
Gibson will even pose for him to take pictures. I must learn his tricks!
Mammaw getting some Hooper lovin'.

Craig was wanting to open presents so badly that he washed dishes. I had to get a picture of this, I think it's a first! ha!!!
He got a new video camera first present he opened so he could record everyone opening their presents.
Hooper once again trying to eat his presents instead of playing with them. Oh well, at least he's having fun!
These next two pictures are so funny. Believe it or not he was sitting on Dee's leg then he'd just stand up by himself, over and over and over. Yes I know, he's brilliant!

When Dee and I weren't looking, Pappaw gave him a bite of banana pudding. Oh my was that good!
Gibson gets a little spoiled in TN (as we all do). Craig plays ball up and down the hallway with him continuously and he loves it!
Santa baby!
Yes it was another "slim" Christmas, ha!
Gibson LOVES Pappaws chair too! But he wants to play with Hooper and sit with Pappaw...what's a dog to do?
Hey Uncle David...I have more hair than you do! But what is that thing on your chin?
After much begging, we finally got Craig to play the guitar for us. He is so talented!!!
My two Tennessee boys sporting their orange! I would hate to think what we would do without that wonderful Exersaucer!
Dee is so tickled here and I can't remember why to save my life! Sorry it's a bad exposure, but I just couldn't resist.
Hooper is not letting me pack because he wants to stay in Tennessee.That's all folks for now. I'll be posting more TN pictures soon.








No comments: