Sunday, January 13, 2008

Tennessee part 2

Christmas in Tennessee continues....


One of my favorite things to do while in Tennessee is shop for shoes. Not because they're high on fashion in TN but because of my favorite store...Becky's Shoes. My sister-in-law introduced me to Becky's on my first trip ever to TN and I've been in love ever since. Just another reason I married Dee, ha! Anyhow Becky's is this hole in the wall store that carries shoes that were used in catalogs, run way style shows, used for displays etc... and they're dirt cheap! Dee has never went to Becky's with us and just didn't understand my love for the place. Well he was in desperate need for shoes and I told him to wait until we get to TN and I'd take him to Becky's. Well even though he was a bit skeptical he held off and waited. And boy did he hit the jack pot. He got all these shoes for the price he'd pay for just one pair here in Dallas. Does he look happy or what? Sorry for the long description of this picture but I just could not resist. Now Dee looks forward to future trips to Becky's! Praise God!!!
Dee modeling some of his new shoes.

One night Donna showed up just before bedtime just so she could get some Hooper lovin' since she had not seen him all day. She'll kill me for posting this but she's just too cute in her attire! Sorry Donna! We love you!!

As you can see Dee's tickled and is playing Vanna White.

Hooper didn't mind her attire at all. He loves her no matter what!

Pappaw loves to make Hooper laugh! and Hooper loves it!!!

Check out the faces on Pappaw AND Donna. What we will do to get a smile out of this little guy!Now it's Donna's turn to be Hooper's entertainment.

Craig is in bad need of a hair cut here. Later this night he gets one from Mammaw. But check out this do! Tonight is definitely a night of high fashion at the Harris House. I love this family! Hooper wanted to sport his overalls while in TN and he looked quiet handsome if I must say so myself. Check him out kicking his feet up on his football while hanging out in his pack'n'play.

This is Mammaw's first time to feed Hooper a bottle. She's a natural! Oh how Hooper enjoyed it!
Some how Hooper always is able to get Pappaw to smile! These two are quiet the pair!
These next pictures are of Hooper and Gibson playing together. There is just something about a boy and his dog. We were so worried about Gibson when we were pregnant, but he's fallen in love with Hooper just like the rest of us. They're best friends.

Gibson wants Hooper to play ball with him so badly! He just does not understand why Hooper will not throw it for him to chase.
Even when Hooper grabs a handful of hair Gibson doesn't freak out.
Where'd Gibson go?
It's time for the boys to go night night after a long day of playing.
Asleep at last. Don't worry, Hooper did not sleep with us. He just likes to snuggle a little at night and in the mornings.

That's all for Tennessee part 2. Believe it or not there is STILL more to come. I'll eventually get them all posted. Bear with me! Thanks again for following the life of our little man!











No comments: