Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Pictures

The weekend before Easter we went to the Dallas Arboretum to take some Spring pictures of Hooper and the family. These are not in any certain order and due to having multiple shots in the same setting I am not putting captions on most of them. So these are just for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy and Happy Spring!

At first Hooper did NOT like the grass, dirt or flowers! They felt funny to him. I still love this picture. It shows his true personality!!! It cracks me up!!




We could not get him to look at the camera much at all to pose for any pictures. There were just too many new and interesting things to look at. At least he's not screaming anymore!





Please do not think I'm "All about me" in these pictures. Dee said he did not have any pictures of me and Hooper since I do most of the picture taking. So you're going to see a lot of me, sorry!





And yes, more of me......



My sweet, perfect family!




He did good crawling on the side walk but as soon as he touched grass it was a different story. "Wow Mom what is this stuff?"

That's it! Happy Spring!

No comments: