Monday, August 11, 2008

Just playing around

Still playing catch up. These photos are from mid-July but I cannot leave any part of Hooper's life out...now can I?
One day I knew he was too quiet so I had to go see what he was into.

"Need a baby wipe Mom?"
Also for Hooper's birthday his Mamaw and Papaw gave him a Univ. of Tenn. bean bag chair. Boy does he LOVE it!

It fits him perfectly!
He sits and watches cartoons in "his" chair now.

Is this a pose or what? Silly boy!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this kid? We even somehow manage to Crash out of our bean bag.
This is my angle of Hooper most days. Him grabbing at my shirt or shorts to hold him. But who could resist?
Hoop and Dad playing with his Tonka truck. I'm not sure who is having the most fun.
Is this a mischevieous look on Hooper's face or what?
Moving on from the Tonka truck to his blocks wagon. He thinks everything with wheels is for him to ride in/on. He is 100% BOY!

And this is how most of his "riding adventures" end up. CRASHED out! Thank God he has a very high pain tolerance!
But he does not let it get him down for one minute. He's trying to figure out just how this crash happened.
Happy Monday everyone! Check back soon for more small "catch up" blogs.

No comments: