Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hooper the Janitor

Well I would like to say our broom, mop and dust pan fetish is over but it's not. Last week Dee was cleaning out the garage and Hooper had to help. You know that male bonding thing. The good news is it looks like Hooper will be very handy helping me clean someday. My Mom, Nana, says it shows he will be a good husband like Dee helping with the housework. So my fears of Hooper turning into a janitor are deminishing. Thanks Mom for always making a negative into a positive. You're the BEST!


Hooper started out fully clothed but the hotter it became, it more naked he became.

He also found my sack of plastic bags to be taken to the recycle bin at Wal-Mart. Now he has a broom and trash. The boy's in heaven!



It looks like he's actually sweeping.
Oh a broom AND a dust pan! Life is GOOD!


Have you ever seen a kid have so much fun cleaning a garage?


Hooper really is into the "handing you stuff" stage.




This looks so uncomfortable!



"Mom, please stop taking pictures. Can't you see I'm trying to work!"




He knows trash goes into the dust pan. He just can't get it to stay there.

Thanks to my wonderful husband and son, I now have a very clean garage!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

daph!

you have the cutest child! i think you need to contact somebody that makes calanders with baby pics on it - you may have a model there! look at some of those pics, hes trying to suck it up and show his six pack!!!

love ya'll,
Lisa Walker