Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1 Year & Family Photos

Sorry it's been so long for a posting but we've been in Tennessee since last Wednesday and just returned home this Tuesday evening. I'm still playing catch up to say the least. The following pictures are not from our trip (they'll come later). We had Hooper's 1 year pictures made in July when his family came to town so we decided to do a whole family shooting at the same time. Be ware it is a long group of pictures, but they're wonderful! If you're ever in the market for a GREAT, inexpensive photographer I recommend this girl!!!! She will meet you anywhere and she just charges $40 for an hour then hands over the disc so you can make all the pictures you want. In one hour she took almost 300 pictures of all of us! Like I said she's amazing!!! Here's her info:

Trina Mauk
Stinkin' Cute Photography
214-202-2998
stinkincutephoto@yahoo.com
http://www.freewebs.com/stinkincutephotography/

On with the show:

This one is my favorite!!!
Aunt Donna and her nephews The Harris clan
My little family


Mamaw and Papaw (Frances and Don)

My Honey and me








More of the whole clan
My little angel!

Check out those dimples!



I LOVE the look on his face here!!!
Who can resist a naked baby butt?





My two main men!!!
That's the top photos! I didn't want to post all 300ish. Don't think I didn't want to.....ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are FANTASTIC pictures!!! So cute! I just assumed they were taken in TN. where were you? I loved the creek/scenery as well--perfect setting!
kelly