Friday, October 3, 2008

Visiting Nana and Oga

As I mentioned in my last post, two weeks ago when Dee went to Tucson Hooper and I headed to my parents for a good long visit. Here are some pictures from our trip.


Hooper LOVES the outside and so does his Oga. They spent a good bit of time playing in the yard while we were there. I'm so happy too because I feel he doesn't get that outside time enough living in Plano. I love the expression on Hooper's face. You don't know it, but he's saying "Momo" that's Moses for those of you who don't speak Hooper. All dogs, well anything with four legs actually is considered "Momo." He's so busy exploring all the time.

He discovered the water hose and that if you lift it up water will drain out and make mud. Well who can resist a mud puddle? Let's taste it!
Even with a little mud on his face he's still the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!



At least I can get Oga to look at the camera and smile.
This is how Hooper tells you he wants something...with an outstretched arm. The problem is we usually have NO idea what he's wanting.
When Nana came home from work Hooper wanted to play Buggy Chase with her. He would push it chasing her then vice versa both giggling the entire time. I'm not sure who had more fun. I have a cute video of this if I can get it uploaded. I've been trying to upload videos lately but have had NO luck!

The fun they had!!!
Oh how these two love each other!
Let me see if I can climb this tree. The squirrels do it all the time. Hmmmm....
With a little help from Nana, he made it!
What a great teether! The clothes line. He's never seen such...
"Hey Mom, we need one of these!"
He also discovered the concrete goose on the front porch and became immediate friends with it.
Just a cute picture of him walking.
Playing chase is one of his favorite games now. Especially with his Nana!

On the run!!!
You can't get me.....but try!
After a long day of playing outside it's bath time.
Silly Nana putting a duck on his head!
I LOVE this picture!!!!!
That's it for now! Night Night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What FUN! I just love your mom! Hooper looks JUST LIKE YOU to me!!