Monday, November 24, 2008

1st short blog....

Happy Monday...I'm going for several short blogs this week instead of a big one. So pray for me, ha!
Hooper wanted to help me with the Medical Bills last week. What a good boy!!This also is his first attempt with a pen...or anything that writes for that matter.
Talk about a cute face!!!!
But oh how it changed! I took "BOB" the pacifier out and that cute face turned into this:
"Oh Mommy Please!!"
I don't know if I mentioned it or not but a couple weeks ago he fell and chipped his front tooth. I've been trying to get a picture of it and he was not cooperating, so this time I finally got a glimpse of it. At first I was horrified that I ruined his smile, but now I've decided that it just gives him character and makes him even more unique than he already is!
He got a little quiet playing so I went to check on him....look how much fun he had with the roll of trash bags for his diaper champ.
I did it...a short blog! Praise God!
Happy Monday!

No comments: