Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Playing Outside

Last week when it was still warm and pretty we took full advantage of the situation and played outside as much as possible.
You will notice a new little man in the photos. His name is William and we are blessed to have him staying with us during the daytime now. He is exactly 1 month and 1 day younger than Hooper and they are great for each other. Talk about an answer to prayer! I was praying for Hooper to have more interaction with children his own age and poof! here came William. They have a great time together!
*
Here's my little climber all decked out in his hunting hat climbing in his playhouse window. Back shot
He's almost in!
Now if this isn't a new way to enter a playhouse I don't know what is
Have I ever mentioned how much I love this child!!!!
Introducing...William!!!
You'll notice the eye injury still evident from our trip to TN. He went face first on a brick sidewalk! Poor guy!
Enough with this hat!

Ahhh...free hair!

Now that's a hairdo!
He's even learned how to crawl up the slide and slide back down all by himself. What a big boy!

If I turn my back for 1 second he's on top of something!
Sitting at the kitchen table like a big boy!
I put a non-slide mat under him so he would not slide out. This was temporary...I now have a better method.
That's it for today. Have a great week everyone!!!

No comments: