Saturday, November 1, 2008

Introducing "Joe the Plumber"

Call it political or just plain weird, I just call it fun! Yes for Halloween Hooper went dressed as "Joe the Plumber." Don't give me the credit, I totally stole the idea from the Regis and Kelly show earlier that morning. I was completely drawing a blank this year!! I mean I would literally wake up at night thinking about what he could be. I researched the net, went to all the stores...nothing until the VERY last minute. But I must say, I think it was a HUGE HIT!!!!
We went to our Church Fall Festival last night and had a good time! My Mom, Grandmother (Memaw) and cousin Danae all came up and celebrated with us. Actually we had a garage sale this morning and they came up to babysit Hooper for us and we drug them along with us last night. But there is NO way we could have ever made it without them! Thanks gals!
He even had to hold his plunger on the way to the church. And play Peek-A-Boo behind it.


Hooper was so excited to get inside that he almost out ran Nana.
Boy oh boy did he love his plunger.

Inside the gym he kept "plunging" the gym floor.
Two of my favorite men!
He got to play in the bouncy ball house like at VBS, but he still wasn't sure about it.
But the duck pond he loved!
And the sucker wall...wow! This kid loves a good sucker!
The problem was that he wanted the sucker and not the candy in the bag. I'm still not sure myself of the concept of this game. I think he should have gotten the sucker too!
And he was more impressed with the decorations than the actual "fishing."
This is a blow up pin the tail on the donkey, donkey. I should have been on the other side of the donkey to get a better shot. This just looks weird!
Photo booth!
Here's Hooper with his cousin Danae.
Finally, a game meant for Hooper. The Sampson!
Forget needing help from Dad with lifting the heavy hammer.....
Joe the Plumber can do anything!
Look how strong he is!

And of course, we could not skip the train ride around the carnival.
Memaw and "Joe"
That's it! I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!
Now go VOTE!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute idea!! Love the plunger (looks like hooper did too :)) He makes and ADORABLE plumber!