Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Daddy and Hooper

These are all pictures of Dee and Hooper having some fun!
Last Sunday I had mentioned, in passing, that a chocolate cake sure would be good. Well as I awoke from my ritualistic Sunday afternoon nap, the best smell in the world was coming from the kitchen. Hot, fresh chocolate cake. He made me a double layered round cake and frosted it, including the middle layer. Talk about a GOOD MAN!!! I'm so blessed! Well here Hooper is enjoying it as his daddy is feeding it to him.If you don't know sign language, Hoopers doing his version of "more." here. It's too funny!
We had a garage sale a couple weeks ago so Dee decided all the change should go to Hooper's money bank. Here they are making the big "deposit."
Hooper LOVED putting the coins in and took it VERY seriously.
My matching Tennessee Volunteers! Thanks again Aunt Donna for the adorable hoody sweatshirt for Hooper!
I'm on a roll....2 short blogs in 2 days! Miracles do still happen!

No comments: