Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ma's Fried Chicken

A couple weeks ago I conned my sweet grandmother into coming for a visit and making me some of her homemade fried chicken. Well I wanted to make sure I didn't go hungry so I bought ALOT of chicken so I would have left overs. Last night was left over night and Hooper really enjoyed it! This is his true first time to eat a chicken leg. So Ma, this one's for YOU!!! We love you!!!!







Ok, so this is NOT a picture of Hooper, ha! But I could NOT resist sharing it with the world. I hope you find it as enjoyable as I do. This precious little one is my cousin Marla's daughter, Maggie. She and Hooper are 2 months apart. Both of her parents have very wild hair and well as you see, she didn't have a chance....thank God she's sooooo cute!!!!

No comments: