Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tuckered out!

One day last week I was piddling around the house while Hooper and William were playing. Well William took a nap early that day, but Hooper was still playing in the living room. Then all of a sudden I noticed it was quiet. Usually this means he's into something he's not suppose to be into. So imagine my surprise when I found him asleep in the floor! He's NEVER done this !!! I guess he was tired!
We don't even have to look at the clock to see it's nap time anymore. By 11:00 he's ready for his nap! Schedules are such a blessing!
Not to worry, I did not leave him here. After I snapped a few photos I put him in his crib and tucked him in.
One non-related photo to the above set. He really knows how to hold my cell phone now. I'm sure he's talking to his Nana!

No comments: