Wednesday, June 17, 2009

New Swimming Pool

My grandmother, Ma, called me one day last week and asked if Hooper needed a pool. I said that we were thinking of getting him one and well she wanted to do it for him. She said all the other kids got money for their good grades and Hooper deserved it too. So she sent him a check and Dee and I immediately went out and got him a swimming pool. Thank you Ma, you're too sweet!
*
Well forget letting us fill the pool, Hooper HAD to do it all by himself. He filled it from the very first drop, to the very last and never missed a beat. So serious! No time to play when you have a job as serious as this to do.

The next day the boys had to break it in. Their toys of choice...two soup ladles. Go figure.

This was fun for HOURS! I love the look on William's face here, and ALL the water droplets.

Hooper got a little thirsty.
Is this cute of William or what?

Squeals were a dime a dozen!
Now on to the tricycle. I didn't know it was meant for two, but who knew?
William's turn to drive.
Uh, oh. I smell disaster. Some how Hooper conned William into pushing him.
Yep, disaster soon followed.
Thanks Ma for the hours and hours of FUN! This will be a HUGE hit all summer! We love you!

No comments: