Wednesday, June 24, 2009

He's here!!!!

Dee, Hooper and I are proud to announce the arrival of our newest blessing, Neyland Lain Harris. Neyland weighed in at an even 8 pounds and 20 inches long. He looks a little like Hooper at times, but mostly JUST like his Daddy! We are so excited! Here are some of his first photos:





You can't see it very well here but Hooper bent over and gave his brother a huge, wet sloppy kiss right on the lips. It was so sweet.
Papa holding his latest pride and joy! He's going to have to build a bigger deer stand now.
His little hat has a football on it...and believe it or not we didn't do it!


I am one proud and blessed Mommy! Life does not get any better than this!


Ma holding Neyland for the first time. Neyland's middle name, Lain is her grandfathers last name. I think she's kind of proud.
Hooper kissing Neyland again.
When we got moved from the Recovery room to our private room Hooper had fallen asleep in his stroller. So we put him in the bathroom where it was quiet and dark trying not to disturb him. It worked! He slept like a baby!
Neyland's first bath.
In the process of switching rooms, Hooper got hungry so Nana and Papa took him downstairs for some lunch. I don't know what we would do without them. They are staying at our house keeping Hooper while we're here. Thanks again Mom and Dad. We love you!
Daddy and his two youngest boys. If only Craig were here he could sing "My three sons" ha. Notice Hooper's shirt. It says "Neyland's Big Brother" on the front and his name is on the back. Too cute!
I love this picture. Look at him standing on his tip toes watching his baby brother.
I really like these pictures because I missed ALL of this.


Hooper kept telling Papa to sit down by him. And of course, Papa obeyed, ha!
That is one proud Nana if I've ever seen one! Unlike Hooper, Neyland has brown eyes and dark hair like Dee and her.
That's it for now. We are anxiously waiting for Mamaw, Papaw, Craig, Aunt Donna and Uncle David to get here next week to see the latest addition to the Harris family! We miss them so much and wish they could be here. We love you!!!
We want to thank everyone for all your prayers. We definitely felt them all around us and God answered each one of them beautifully! He is so GOOD!

2 comments:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

congrats!! he is a cutie!! I am amazed that you got a post out TODAY!! way to go girl! hmmm, that hospital looks a little familiar :) I am very happy for you guys!
kelly

Tiffani said...

Congrats... He is so cute!!!!! I was logging on to my computer like I try to do every night and I opened your blog in habit to see the newest photos and there he was, the harris' new bundle of joy. How did you post the photos so fast?

Well, is he going to have dark hair like you thought?
I can not wait to see you, Dee and Neyland and I hope everything went well.

Love you guys!
Tiffani