Thursday, June 18, 2009

Sandbox FUN with Daddy

There's nothing funner in Hooper's world than playing outside with his Daddy. But I think I may have to ground Dee from the sandbox. They had been outside playing for a while and I went to check things out. This is what I found. Dee would ask him "what are those?" and Hooper would say "boobies." Ugh these two! My precious, precious little angel!
Dee is throwing a ball on the roof, letting it roll down and trying to get Hooper to catch it.
My two blessings!


I'm not sure why Hooper is on top of the lid of the sandbox, but for some reason this is where they decided to play catch. Hooper's actually very good! Must be his amazing coach, Dee!



He caught it! Yippee!
Another GREAT day playing with Daddy! Life is GOOD!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

looks like you are having a lot of fun over there. not too much longer to go before you see your second miracle! hope you are feeling ok. i know how hard these last few weeks get!
kelly