Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hooper and William at it again!

We finally got another high chair this weekend! Yippee!
Now William and Hooper both can eat in style. I have caught them putting food on each other's tray already. Hmmm I'd better keep a close watch on these two. I think they like them.
Yesterday William fell asleep at lunch. Is this sweet or what?
I think he's a little tired!
That afternoon I was cleaning our bathroom and had put my bowl of Q-tips, cotton balls and make-up pads in the closet for "safe" keeping and well look who found them and had a good time!

I use to wonder why stay at home Moms didn't have a spotless house all the time. Now I know!
Hey at least they were entertained and had a good time. That's all that matters right? And it could be worse...no Windex this time. Praise God!

No comments: