Friday, February 6, 2009

A Nana and Papa visit

Last Thursday my parents, Nana and Papa were coming over for a visit. So that morning I began telling Hooper about their impending arrival. The next thing I knew he had crawled up in the kitchen window looking under the blinds and saying "Papa? Papa?" like where is he?
Too cute!
And yes we're still battling the TWO toothbrush fettish here, ha. He's really looking hard for him.
Ahhh Papa and Nana finally made it. Somehow Hooper convinced him to play in his ball tent with him. Papa looks a little stuck here if you ask me.
Yep, I think we should call for some help!
And what would a visit be without some Nana lovin'? He conned her into watching Imagination Movers with him. Oh what a show! But I must admit..it is so much better than Barney!
Nana and Papa could not get one moments rest. Even when they went to the bathroom Hooper and William begged for their attention.
Someone's hand is coming out from the other side of the door and it thrills the boys!
Never give up!

No comments: