Friday, February 6, 2009

New Stroller

I never in a million years even dreamed I would be "one of those mom's"..you know the kind you see in the store and think to yourself "I'm glad that's not me with that HUGE double stroller full of kids,"....well I now hold that title and am THRILLED to do so! Yes just of many words I've eaten since becoming a mom! And man have times changed too! Never did I think I would be so thrilled over such an item as...yes a DOUBLE stroller, ha! Anyhow I had been looking and looking and was just determined that I was NOT going to buy a new one...esp for the prices they wanted, ha! Just to have gold fish and raisins squished in it before long..I don't think so! Anyhow once again God provided! Just like our van, this baby is the exact one we had been looking at new, same color, style, everything and it looks BRAND NEW! So the $229 stroller ended up costing us $75 at a Consignment store! Praise God!!!! Hooper was at my parents last weekend (pictures to come I promise) so he hadn't seen it. Well Sunday evening when he got home he crawled right in "his" seat and insisted on his snack in the stroller while watching the Super Bowl.
Look how big this thing is, ha!
Now if this isn't all boy! We're so proud of him, ha!
Monday morning when William came over they BOTH had to get in and drink their morning juice...bedheads and all!
I can't wait to take them for their first walk in it! God is so good!

1 comment:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

I am right there with you on the whole double stroller thing. BUT can't live without it. The 'jalopy' as we call it, is a little harder to maneuver but so worth it! God is good. congrats on a great deal!