Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cheesing it in the bathtub!

A couple months ago Hooper went to Nana and Papa's for the weekend and came home knowing how to smile for the camera. If you know my mom, you're not surprised. She takes more pictures than I ever thought about taking. She's captured our lives on film and I'm so proud! Anyhow both she and I smile with our eyes closed and apparently this trait got passed down to Hooper too. Bless his heart! He was in a picture mood one day in the bathtub and I just couldn't resist grabbing as many as I could!
Even William joined in on the fun. He says "cheese" when he sees the camera and it's soo cute!
Yes, we even take baths with our tools.
If you look up the word "cute" you'll see this picture next to it, I promise, ha!
This is the best laundry I've ever seen! Agree?
After bath time these boys feel GOOD!
(pictures taken July 15, 2009)

No comments: