Wednesday, August 26, 2009

TODAY!

He's 2...a 2 year old boy. That about sums up this morning. Yes just this morning! Here's how it went:
*
First thing: After breakfast I knew Hoop would need to go "poop" soon, so I put him on the potty, even though he kept saying "no," and well nothing happened. So I thought while I was getting ready (in the bathroom) I'd just leave his diaper off in hopes that when he did need to go he would tell me. Well he did and then to the potty we went. Success! We were so happy that Dee and I were really congratulating him telling him what a great job he did, giving him high fives, etc. Well we had Neyland in his "rocker" chair in the bathroom with us and Hooper went over, in the middle of all the celebration, raised up Neyland's hand and gave him a High Five. Too funny! Then suddenly I hear an "uh oh tee-tee". Yep in all the excitedment Hooper had a tee-tee accident all over the rocker chair Neyland is sitting in and all around it. Hey at least he pooped in the potty, right?
Next adventure:
I'm feeding the baby and as always it got quiet up front. When I went to check things out I found him playing with a bottle of hand sanitizer. He's germ free is the good news, the bad news is so are two rooms of carpet in the house. So back to feeding the baby I go. Finish that task, onto the beginning of cleaning up the breakfast dishes when I have an overwhelming feeling I am to go check on him again..mind you this is about 2 minutes after I just cleaned up the hand sanitizer. This time he's found my yellow gel food coloring. He must have gotten into the closet with my cake decorations again. Thankfully I found him in time. The only things yellow were his hands and clothes. No house damage...this time. This is why he's shirtless in the photos below. I clean him up and move on. Time to "pump." Once again quiet. Can't do anything but pray when I'm "attached" to my friend the pump. I begin to notice how nice the house is smelling all of a sudden, hmmm. After finishing pumping I go investigate...this time he's found my LARGE bottle of clear decorating vanilla and has used it to "paint" the entire play area. It smells GREAT! Total mess, but hey at least it smells good in the house! Mental note "next time you need a quick air freshner and don't have time for a candle to kick in...break out the bottle of vanilla, ha!" *
That's how our morning was....all this BEFORE lunch! If you're ever bored and need a good laugh, come on over!
Here's some cute pictures from this morning. For some reason he didn't want to pose for the camera today. Instead he played "hide" with me.
My new favorite photo of him.
I'm trying to capture his very cool outfit. Notice shirtless as mentioned before due to the yellow food coloring, and mis-matched "Neyland" socks. Don't even get me started on the sock debate today, ha!
After nap we eventually lost the shorts and one sock. Now it's just diaper and one really cool, much to small sock.
Playing "hide from Mommy and the camera" again. Lots of giggles go along with this game. It's so much fun.
Hiding
Peek a boo!

I can't see him here apparently.
Pure cuteness!

Mischief and all, you gotta love this kid!

No comments: