Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Talk about a "mess!"

As I've mentioned, when it's quiet in the Harris house, WATCH OUT! As I was feeding Neyland one day I noticed it was way too quiet up front. I knew they were probably into something but I had not idea what I was about to walk in and find....they emptied Dee's paper shredder...ALL over the floor! UGH!
For some reason he looks proud of himself here. This obviously was taken before punishment was given!
After time outs, they were made to clean up their mess, and what a mess it was. Needless to say I did most of the cleaning, but they weren't allowed to play until it was all cleaned up. Man this took forever! What on earth possesses kids to do such?
(pictures taken July 7, 2009)These pictures are really old (April 6, 2009) but I just had to add them. On another day they got into my 100 pc cookie cutter box and made another mess. This one much easier to clean up. When I told Hooper to clean up his mess he went and got his little broom and dust pan. How cute is that?


No comments: