Thursday, March 5, 2009

Helping Daddy build his big boy bed.

As I've mentioned before, Dee is building Hooper's "big boy bed" and is doing a GREAT job. Hooper insists on helping him every step of the way too. I guess he wants to make sure it's built exactly like he wants, ha. Here's some photos taken approx. 3 weeks ago of one of their "work days." The bed is much further along now. I'm so glad I married a such a brilliant man!
Hooper playing in the bed frame.
He is VERY GOOD with the screw driver. He actually hits the hole every time!


Like father like son!
Testing the new mattress out to make sure it's soft enough. I'm not sure what to make out of the expressionless face though.
At this point Dee had just put the base coat on the helment.
It now has the detail work almost complete. I'll post updated photos later.
And the football is about ready to go too.
I think it's so sweet that Dee's building Hooper's first Big Boy bed.
This is one blessed little boy to have a Dad like Dee!

No comments: