Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ladder Fun

While my Dad was here 2 weeks ago Hooper's heart balloon got caught up in the ceiling fan so Dee had to get the ladder out to rescue it. Well guess who fell in love with the ladder? He climbed and climbed. And let me first mention that we did NOT place him on any of these rungs, he mastered each and every one by himself. We were there to make sure he didn't fall and his Daddy taught him how to come down but that's it. This is pure independent, no fear Hooper!






Look how happy he is that he made it to the top!

Can you guess who dressed him this morning? Yes, his Papa!
The whole time I'm freaking out scared he's going to fall.

I love the smile on Dee's face. He's so proud of Hoop.
And check out this non-verbal communication between Father and son.
He's spotted the balloon and saying "boon."

I know that's a lot of pictures of one boy and a ladder. Oh well, you know me by now that I can't just take one or two photos of such cuteness!

No comments: