Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hooper and Papa's restroom conversation

This is a first, I think. A post with no pictures. But I just have to tell this story, it's too funny.

As I mentioned in my last post, my parents came to town last week and one night we had dinner at Pappadeaux with them. At the end of the meal, as all girls do, Mom and I went to the restroom together. Here's Hooper and Papa's conversation after we left:

Hooper: "Nana?"
Papa: "Nana went to the restroom."
Hooper: "Nana?"
Papa: "Yes, Nana went to the restroom but she'll be right back."
Hooper: "Poo poo?"

I don't know what or even IF Papa responded due to him laughing so uncontrollably! Hey at least Hooper's got down that you go poo poo in the restroom, ha! And yes it was loud enough where I think everyone around heard this converation. Kids! Gotta love 'em!!!

No comments: