Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Babysitting an elf!

Mom, Dad and Memaw came over before Christmas to babysit and gave me and Dee a date night. Thanks again!!!! We had so much fun! Dee took me to my all time favorite restaurant, Houstons and then we went to see Four Christmas'. You don't know how special this is. We NEVER spoil ourselves this much, but this night we did and had a blast! And from the looks of things Hooper had a pretty good time while we were gone!
Notice the toothbrush...oral health is very important to elves!
This is how he sits on my sit and spin. I'm not sure but I think he's a little confused on the whole concept of it.
Nana had these cute Christmas socks on and Hooper just HAD to wear them. They said he just kept looking at them and everytime they mentioned the socks he smiled real big and would just look at them on his feet. I'm not telling the story correctly I know....but they said it was hilarious!

No comments: