Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas at Nana and Papa's part 1

Our first Christmas adventure we headed to my parents house on the 23rd to spend a quick 24 hours of celebrating and we had so much fun! Hooper enjoyed playing Peek-a-Boo with Nana more than he enjoyed unwrapping the presents.
I promise I did NOT pose him here. HeLOVED playing in the presents at their house. But unlike our house, he didn't even try to unwrap any there! Hmmmm


This present just happened to be just right "sitting" height for him.
My little brother gave his girlfriend, Laura, a miniature daschound(?) puppy for Christmas and Hooper of course couldn't get enough of it. His name is Snickers, but Hooper just kept smacking his lips trying to call him.
Back in the presents, this time examining Nana's tree closely.
Again, I promise...not posed by me. Just Hooper being his cute self!
Stay tuned for more pictures from Christmas at Nana and Papa's.

No comments: