Thursday, January 29, 2009

Partners in CRIME!

As most of you know I watch a little boy named William during the week. What a HUGE blessing he is to our house! He and Hooper have SO much FUN together...but watch out! These faces may appear innocent...but looks are deceiving! Two toddler boys together means only one thing....TROUBLE! Crash! I love this picture b/c they're both looking at the tub like "what happened?"
Notice anything about this shot? Like their wet clothes? No it's not water..its WINDEX! Yes Windex. I thought they were too quiet one day last week so I went to investigate. They were both hiding behind the rocking chair and I saw something blue...hmmm what could it be? One of them (Hooper I'm sure) crawled up and got the Windex off the ledge and they were having a good time with it. Their clothes were soaked and Hooper's mouth smelled strongly of it. Immediately I called Poison Control and had to wash their mouths out and "monitor" them for an hour. Thank God they were fine!
So it was off to the tub for both of them to wash off the Windex.
I think I smell some serious black mailing when they get older for these photos!

My little clean monkey and dinosaur! Windex FREE!
Fresh and clean as a whistle! Don't they look innocent? Hooper's saying "vroom vroom" at the cars going by as William says "beep beep."
Have I mentioned that it's NEVER boring around here!? And think...we're about to have another BOY in the mix. He better be tough is all I have to say!

No comments: