Friday, January 16, 2009

Bucket Head

This blog and probably the next one also are more pictures of Hooper's evening being babysat by Nana and Papa. They brought him a red bucket for his surprise and he LOVED it! Check out my little angel!Don't worry the baby in the background is on TV...Neyland is not here yet...and besides that looks like a girl. It looks like he's wearing a bucket cape around his neck.
I can only imagine the sound Papa is making here. He kind of looks like a Shriner reject, ha!
But Hooper sure does love him!


Looks like they had a little fun while Dee and I were on our date!
We have the best babysitters in the world! Thanks Mom and Dad!!!!

1 comment:

3fishies said...

I love seeing pictures of your parents with your boy! We need to all get together sometime. I actually ran into someone from Bogota the other night who knew your dad! I just love them!