Saturday, January 31, 2009

I got tagged, ugh!

I was tagged on Facebook to do this so I thought I'd share it with the blogging world too. NO Pictures in this blog..for once it's ALL about ME!!

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

These are NOT in any particular order.

1. I married my best friend Dee after being best friends for 7 years, plus dating for another 1 1/2 yrs. During this time I set him up with everyone of my friends and I dated most of his friends. Weird huh? But I finally figured it out...you ARE suppose to marry your best friend!!

2. I won second place in a pig wresting contest in high school.

3. I LOVE costume parties! Or anything that requires a "dress in costume" attire!

4. I have the GREATEST family in the world! My husband, parents, grandmothers, brothers, aunts, uncles, cousins, in-laws, step-son and son etc are the BEST!

5. Two words describe my best type of evening...."game night!"

6. My favorite restaurant is Houston's...even though I worked there for years as a waitress.

7. On that note if I had to choose a dream job it would be managing a Houston's if it wasn't for the hours, ugh!

8. The more people the better...anywhere!!

9. Even though I LOVE a reason for a party, I prefer to watch the Super Bowl alone with my husband. This way I actually get to "watch" it and the commercials!

10. On that note..I LOVE FOOTBALL..esp college!

11. I have one son here (Hooper) another son on the way in June and have two little girl angels in heaven due to miscarriages. It will be so fun to see them someday!

12. Although I HATE reality TV, I can't get enough of The Bachelor or Bachelorette!

13. My favorite era in time is the 50's! Oh how I would have loved wearing poodle skirts and penny loafers!

14. I wish I were a good writer! I have great story ideas but by the time I put them on paper they're only a paragraph long. This does NOT make for a good book, ha!

15. The best word to describe me is "frugal." I'm as tight as they come when it comes to spending money. And I married just the opposite! When Dee and I married (3 1/2 yrs ago) I had a TV with rabbit ears and just bought a VCR and was thrilled with my little set up. I marry a man who has the HUGE TV set up, tower of power and all the bells and whistles to go along with it. I'm doing good just to get the TV on, ha! Isn't funny how opposites attract?

16. I love a good Spring day when I can open all my windows and air the house out!

17. Laughter truly is the best medicine for me!

18. Since I DO NOT scrapbook I'm addicted to blogging Hooper's life. Check it out http://dharrisfamily.blogspot.com (you bloggers are already here, sorry)

19. I'm still waiting for "Friends" to reunite and make another 10 years of fun for us! Or even a movie would be nice.

20. Traveling is one of my favorite past times but I just haven't done NEAR enough of it! Kids really are a blessing but they do get in the way of this hobby.

21. I LOVE the GREAT OUTDOORS! Take me hiking, canoeing or camping anytime!

22. To contradict the above statement New York City is my favorite place on earth...right now. The more I travel that could change (small chance, but possible I guess).

23. Hooper's laughter is the greatest sound on Earth!

24. I still feel too young to have kids but my doctor keeps telling me I'm getting too old for this. When do you actually start to feel your age anyhow?

25. I can't believe that I'd rather stay in on a Saturday night with my family, watch a movie and go to bed at a decent hour than paint the town red. I AM OLD!!

No comments: