Monday, January 12, 2009

Christmas in Tennessee 2008

Yes, it's another "slim Christmas" at the Harris house, ha! This is just a picture of the wrapped presents...believe me there were more! We had a BLAST! We left Dallas at 8:30 AM on the 26th and started the celebrations that evening at Mamaw and Papaw's. Sweet Papaw "cheesing" it for the camera.
Hooper LOVED Gibson and Gibson loves...Papaw, ha!
Craig playing with Hooper's Smokey the Dog backpack.
David got some cinnamon for Christmas...hmmm there must be a hidden meaning to this.
Papaw and Hooper played so hard that he just had to grab a nap. There's no place like Papaw's lap!
Craig was learning a new song off of You Tube and Hooper was dancing behind him as he played.
That's it for the first installment of TN photos. There's a few more I'll post later. For some reason I did not get a lot of pictures while there and I am kicking myself!!!

No comments: