Thursday, January 8, 2009

Just being cute!

By now you probably already know that we (esp. ME) are pretty over protective with Hooper. I still won't let him sleep with a blanket in the crib. Partly becauase he is such a WILD sleeper that he would not keep it on him and freeze..and well the other part is a little paranoia that he will choke. Anyhow when Hooper was an infant someone gave us a wonderful little "sleepsack" that has changed my life. I now have every size. But my Mom found this one that's really cool that's a little different. It's like a sleep suit thing. Last week when it was really cold we put him in it and he stayed snug as a bug in a rug. And he can walk in this one unlike his other "sacks." Anyhow here's some shots of him in it sitting in the frig. (please don't look at how messy my frig is, it's now cleaned out, I promise!!).


For Christmas Dee made all the grandparents a DVD of all Hooper video's taken beginning with his sonograms. Well one day he had it playing and Hooper could not take his eyes off of it. Look at him watching himself. Also notice ALL my Christmas presents ON TOP of the TV...This is not for fashion I promise. The boys kept unwrapping, unstuffing and climbing on them so this was my solution.

No comments: