Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas at Nana and Papa's part 2...Hooper's favorite toy!

My son's favorite toy for Christmas???? A toy Dirt Devil Vacuum cleaner! Thanks again Ma! He is infactuated with it!!! So much that when we were packing to go to TN(below) he put it IN my suitcase as if to say "can I bring it Mom? Looks like a perfect fit to him! Why does Mom need so much room for my clothes?
Here he is just after he opened it at my parents house on Christmas Eve.



He's helping Papa work on it. Notice the screw driver in his hand. He's so mechanical minded. I wonder where he get's this, ha? But I must mention....after changing the batteries several times by both my dad and Dee and they still couldn't get it working...they worked and worked on this thing to get it to run.....well I finally stepped in and flipped the On/Off switch on the back and guess what? It worked! Think in simpler terms boys, ha!
Thanks for a wonderful Christmas Mom and Dad! We had a blast!!!

No comments: